You don’t need to be an expert to take part – the course is aimed at people new to LaTeX. The topics covered include:
- Creating a document
- Document structure
- Managing a bibliography with BibTeX
The course only costs £10, so I imagine places will be taken very quickly.
To register, e-mail Joseph Wright <email@example.com> and include:
- Details of your LaTeX experience (if any)
- If you’re bringing a laptop with you to the course
- What your general subject area is (to help plan the course content)
- Any special requirements (diet, access, etc.)
Full details of the course (including the programme) are posted here: http://uk.tug.org/2010/06/17/latex-training-course-using-latex-to-write-a-thesis/.